How to edit or remove a Record in cPanel using the DNS Zone Editor?
You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you to manage, remove or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" Icon.
Under "Domains", you can see many options below the "Actions" text.
3. Click on "Manage" and the DNS records will be loaded on page.
4. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the €œEdit€ option, modify the details and then click on €œSave Record€. Removing a record can be done with the €œDelete€ option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution