How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution