How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right click on the file and then on "Edit" or "Code Edit" in the Context Menu.
6. If the small "Code Editor" window is open, click on the "Edit" button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your file and then click on the "Save Changes" button.
Was this answer helpful?
A Record is a DNS record and is used to point a domain or subdomain to an IP address. You can add...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk. You can also create an additional...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution