How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
You can edit or remove CNAME Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which allows you...
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...
A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that...
CNAME records are referred to as alias records since they map an alias to its canonical name. You...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution